In about 45 minutes, I will be 19 years old.
I want sparklies for my birthday! >_
As some of you know, I participate in my school's Scholastic Bowl team, and this is my 4th year of doing it. Not the captain though, despite my being the only senior, but it's a long story, and you'll have to ask before I tell it.
But anyway, I just found out from my coach that as of today, I am leading the Prairieland Conference in tossups with 14. So basically, I answered more questions than any other kid in the ScholBowl teams we play.
I could've answered a lot more if I'd gone with my instincts, but ah well....#1 is good enough, I guess. ;-)
UlTiMaTeNiCk Namez: Clint, Ash-man, Bro, P-Chan
HoW yOu GoT yOuR nIcK nAmE: Clint is my real name, Ash-man, and Bro are just pet names from my "sis" Stacy, and P-Chan because I'm supposedly EXTREMELY like Ryoga from Ranma 1/2
BiRtHdAy: November 20 (Scorpio!)
FaVe CoLoR: Blue or Green
StAtUs: Single, but in love and pining
ClUbS: I don't go out...-_-
DiSnEy ChArAcTeR PeRsOnAlItY: Aladdin, maybe...*shrugs*
FaVoRiTe BoOk: "Fight Club" by Chuck Palahniuk...it is my BIBLE!
MoSt ReCeNtLy SeEn MoViE: Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (WHOO! *hands in air*)
CuRrEnTlY lIsTeNiNg To: mp3 CD of all my Barenaked Ladies albums! *cheers* I love you mp3s! XD
MoSt ReCeNt EvEnT: Senior Class Produciton of "Our Town", starring me as the Narrator/Stage Manager.
CuRrEnT oBsEsSiOn: Su....always has been. *winks*
FaVoRiTe HoLiDaY: Christmas...YAY FREE STUFFF!
HaVe AnY EnEmIeS?: Do stupid people count?
3 WoRdS: Depressed, Emotional, Loving
SoMeThInG nO oNe ReAlLy KnOwS: I'm rather well-endowed....*chuckles*
WiSh LiSt RiDe: Hope for Su to come back!
SaYiNg: Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken!
WhO dO U pImP?: I'm usually the one who needs pimped....
WhO pImPs U?: Jamie sometimes.
WoRsT sUbJeCt: Math
FaVoRiTe Tv ShOw: FarScape (Go Crichton!)
LaBlEd: Homicidal, Suicidal, Kowai, Depressed, Weird, Goofy, Funny, etc.
CoLlEgE cHoIcE: UH... 'cause that's where Su is...
NeWeSt DvD wAtChEd: Pirates of the Carribean.
WhAt Do U lIkE bEsT aBoUt U?: See "Something No one Knows" section, and other than that, my sensitivity, though it gets me in trouble, and my affection for my friends.
WhO sPoIls U?: I don't feel very spoiled, though I guess Su, because she's getting me something for Xmas.
1. What did you do in 2003 that you'd never done before?
Hung out with a friend's friends....it was okay, but I got ill by the end of the day (Probably from
driving at night for 5 hours straight, with them poking fun that I "drove like a grandma"--even
though I've had 2 accidents and 2 speeding tickets--....it made me nervous -_-)
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Nope... don't make them.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Nope, thank Gord.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003?
My love back.
7. What date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?:
September 26 - the day Su broke up with me. We still stay close friends, and I'm planning on
going over for the summer at least, but I can't be complete until I have her back again
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I guess it's remembering all the lines as Stage Manager in the play Our Town! XD
9. What was your biggest failure?
Letting Su's heart slip away from me, and her losing faith in relationships...*cry cry*
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Not physically, no.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I suppose it'd have to be any one of the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine season sets....I love that
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My friend Jamie, who began to feel guilty about experimenting with drugs, and went to his father
and respectfully told him about the situation, to which I raise my glass to him.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Besides most of the minor annoyances with the customers and co-workers at the store I work at,
I suppose Su's decision to leave depressed me the most, though I don't think any less of her (I
can't, I love her)
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Every time I talk to Su. Even though we're not together anymore, every time I get to hear her
wonderful voice, it's a good day.
16. What song will always remind you of 2003?
"Maybe Katie" by Barenaked Ladies, mostly because it's the best song I've heard this year!
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? MUCH sadder....more than I've ever been.
ii. thinner or fatter? I dunno...mostly the same.
iii. richer or poorer? Richer...I'm saving up so I can get to Su next summer!
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Writing....going out and having fun, making friends...I never do much of that.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Crying....I still do it a lot.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Quietly, going to family's houses for small gatherings.
21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
Su, I imagine, because we were still together the first three-quarters of the year, and we talked for
2 hours every weekend...it was the greatest time I've ever had. We still talk as much as we can,
but she's really busy nowadays with college and other obligations...
22. Did you fall in love in 2003?
I've been in love since 2001, and nothing has changed that.
23. How many one-night stands?
*raises hand* Virgin 18-year-old here....
24. What was your favorite TV program?
FarScape most definitely! It's COMING BACK TOO!!!
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Naw. Irritated with, disappointed by, confused by, perhaps, but not hate.
26. What was the best book you read?
I'll stretch it and go with comics - Watchmen by Alan Moore
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Tenacious D I suppose - Gotta love the D!
28. What did you want and get?
mp3 CD player
29. What did you want and not get?
Su's heart back.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Sorry, LOTR, but I was looking forward to and enjoyed Kill Bill just a mite more. Can't wait for
Volume 2 next year! XD I love you QT!
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Watched my friends play GTA 3 and I worked - 18
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If Su had stayed with me
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003?
34. What kept you sane?
Sane? I'm not sane...not anymore....but I suppose that my friend Lynn, my "sister" Stacy, and
my now-friend Su helped a lot.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I don't -- I never have really.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Gay marriage/equality/rights (Same every year)
37. Who did you miss?
There was no one to miss, really.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Kate, who I met online, I was able to talk with her online a lot and she helped cheer me up.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003:
Doubt and fear can destroy anything quickly, no matter how hard you worked on it and how long.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"Have you seen my love?"